OVER $1 MILLION RAISED THROUGH THE CHARITY CHALLENGE
The Beck & Masten Charity Challenge will award $12,500 in prize money to the charities of the top fundraisers!
New in 2019
We have an application process to be a featured charity in the Beck & Masten Charity Challenge. Click Here to submit your charity. We will select 13 nonprofits for the 2019 Beck & Masten Charity Challenge.
$12,500 Charity Challenge Prize Purse
The following awards will be provided to the charities of the highest athlete fundraisers:
1st Place Fundraiser $3,000
2nd Place Fundraiser $2,000
3rd Place Fundraiser $1,000
4th Place Fundraiser $750
5th-11th Place Fundraisers $500
12th-20th Place Fundraisers $250
3 SIMPLE STEPS TO TAKE THE CHALLENGE
- Register for The Woodlands event distance of your choice.
- Click here to select an approved nonprofit and create your Reason2Race a donation campaign.
- Share your campaign with family, friends and anyone you know!
How the Beck & Masten Charity Challenge works
- There is no cost to take the challenge
- There is no minimum fundraising requirement to participate
- We encourage you to set a high goal, at least $1,000
- Top Fundraisers will be determined at midnight on March 1, 2019. You can continue to fundraise after this date to maximize your you fundraising impact.
For questions please contact Tiffany Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org