SATURDAY, MARCH 7, 2020
ABOUT THE WOODLANDS HALF MARATHON
The Woodlands Half Marathon is fast becoming one of the top half marathons in Texas. It has sold out in 2012, 2013 and 2014. The Woodlands Half Marathon will traverse the streets of Town Center and the community on a single loop 13.1-mile flat and fast course. Friends, family and spectators line the streets at various cheer zones to encourage runners along. Participants will have the opportunity to run for charities in The Woodlands Charity Challenge. The event will start on Lake Robbins Drive and finish on The Woodlands Waterway in front of cheering spectators.
START TIMES (estimated)
- Marathon/Half Marathon Elite− 7:00am
- Marathon, Half Marathon & Marathon Relay − 7:00am
- Official Finisher’s shirt
- Official hat or visor
- Official Finisher’s Certificate
- Custom bib number with name – registered by January 31st.
- Commemorative Finisher’s Medal
- Access to the Post Race Finish Festival with food/beer
- Health and Fitness Expo
- Free parking
- Photo proofs crossing the finish line
- Age group awards three deep
CORRAL CLOSURE TIMES
Corral A (marathon/relay): 6:40am
Corral B (marathon/relay): 7:00am
Corral C (half marathon): 6:40am
Corral D (half marathon): 7:00am
NOTE: IF YOUR CORRAL (i.e. A & C) closes at 6:40 you will move to the B & D corrals after this time. Runners will not be able to move up to run with their friends, family members, etc. They must move back B to D to run with friends, family members, etc. if those members are assigned to those corrals.
Elite Athletes will be directed to the starting line. Athletes must be in their designated corrals in order to proceed to the starting line. THE START LINE WILL CLOSE 5 MINUTES after the mass of runners have begun their race.
MARCH 6TH: $75
JUNE 1ST: $80
SEPT 1ST: $85
OCT 1ST: $90
NOV 1ST: $95
DEC 1ST: $100
JAN 1ST: $105
FEB 1ST: $110
MAR 1ST (EXPO): $120
- PROCESSING FEES are not included ($4-$8 average).
- Entry is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Entry may be deferred up to one year for a fee.
- Mar 2019-Dec 2020 $35
- Jan 2020 $40
- Feb 1st-15th $45
- Feb 16th $50
- Race entry may be switched to another race distance for a $10 admin fee and any difference in fees if moving up in distance. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to switch races. Registration switches must be by February 1, 2020.
PACKET PICKUP (Marathon, Half Marathon & Relay ONLY)
March 6, 2020 – 10am-8pm
Houston Methodist Health & Fitness Expo presented by The Woodlands Township
Cynthia Woods-Mitchell Pavilion
2005 Lake Robbins Drive
The Woodlands, Texas 77380
All participants must be 9 years of age by March 7, 2020.
The Woodlands Marathon will recognize the following place finishers during the awards ceremony during the Post Race Finish Festival.
Top 3 Overall
Male and Female
Masters Male and Female
Overall Grand Masters (1)
Male and Female
3 Deep in each Age Group
Ages 14 and under (Male and Female)
Ages 15-19 (Male and Female)
Ages 20-24 (Male and Female)
Ages 25-29 (Male and Female)
Ages 30-34 (Male and Female)
Ages 35-39 (Male and Female)
Ages 40-44 (Male and Female)
Ages 45-49 (Male and Female)
Ages 50-54 (Male and Female)
Ages 55-59 (Male and Female)
Ages 60-64 (Male and Female)
Ages 65-69 (Male and Female)
Ages 70-74 (Male and Female)
Ages 75+ (Male and Female)
AWARDS WILL NOT BE MAILED – The Awards Ceremony has been scheduled well in advance and in order to collect your award a runner must attend the ceremony or have someone pick it up at the Awards Ceremony. NO EXCEPTIONS
VILLASPORT BAG DROP/GEAR CHECK
Athletes will have an opportunity to drop their pre-race and post-race belongings at the bag drop/gear check. Athletes will reclaim their belongings at the post-race zone.