SAT, MARCH 2, 2019
ABOUT THE RACE
The Woodlands Marathon is a BOSTON QUALIFIER, the fastest course in Texas on average and one the top 25th fastest courses in the country . It qualifies close to 11% of its registered runners in the marathon for the Boston Marathon. The marathon, half marathon, 5k, relay and 2k Fun Run traverse the streets of Town Center and the community on a pretty flat course, finishing on the scenic The Woodlands Waterway.
Friends, family and spectators line the streets at various cheer zones in the Cheer Challenge to encourage athletes along the way, and participants have the opportunity to run for charities in the Charity Challenge. To date, over $650,000 has been raised for charities and volunteer organizations. Come join the excitement as we welcome close to 9,000 runners.
LIVE RESULTS – Click HERE
LIVE TRACKING – Sign Up For Tracking Runner – Click HERE
Download MyLaps Sporthive Live at the App Store
- One of the fastest courses in the South
- Official Finisher’s shirt
- Hat or Visor
- Official Finisher’s Certificate
- Pace Teams Click HERE for more info
- Custom bib number with name – registered by January 15th.
- Commemorative Finisher’s Medal
- Refueling and Gel Stops along the course
- Access to the Gringo’s Finish Fiesta with food
- Health and Fitness Expo
- Free parking in designated areas
- Photo proofs crossing the finish line
- Age group awards three deep
START TIMES (estimated)
- Marathon/Half Marathon Elite− 7:00am
- Marathon, Half Marathon & Marathon Relay − 7:00am
- 5k Run – Saturday, February 23, 2019 – 7:30am
- 2k – Saturday, February 23, 2019 – 9am
CORRAL CLOSURE TIMES
Corral A (marathon/relay): 6:40am
Corral B (marathon/relay): 7:00am
Corral C (5k): 7:10am
Corral D (half marathon): 6:40am
Corral E (half marathon): 7:05am
NOTE: IF YOUR CORRAL (i.e. A & D) closes at 6:40 you will move to the B & E corrals after this time. Runners will not be able to move up to run with their friends, family members, etc. They must move back B & E to run with friends, family members, etc. if those members are assigned to those corrals.
Elite Athletes will be directed to the starting line. Athletes must be in their designated corrals in order to proceed to the starting line. THE START LINE WILL CLOSE 5 MINUTES after the mass of runners have begun their race.
Kickoff Mar 7th-9th: $80
Mar 10th: $90
Mar 1st: $130
- PROCESSING FEES are not included ($4-$8 average).
- Entry is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Entry may be deferred up to one year for a fee.
- Mar 2018-Dec 2018 $35
- Jan 2019 $40
- Feb 1st-15th $45
- Feb 16th $50
- Race entry may be switched to another race distance for a $10 admin fee and any difference in fees if moving up in distance. Please email email@example.com if you would like to switch races. Registration switches must be by February 8, 2019.
Note: We may take registrations at the Health and Fitness Expo.
*Subject to change
All participants must be 16 years of age by March 2, 2019. Athletes younger than 16 years of age may request permission to participate in the full marathon.
The Woodlands Marathon will recognize the following place finishers during the awards ceremony during the Post Race Finish Festival.
Top 3 Overall
Male and Female
Masters Male and Female
Overall Grand Masters (1)
Male and Female
3 Deep in each Age Group
Ages 14 and under (Male and Female)
Ages 15-19 (Male and Female)
Ages 20-24 (Male and Female)
Ages 25-29 (Male and Female)
Ages 30-34 (Male and Female)
Ages 35-39 (Male and Female)
Ages 40-44 (Male and Female)
Ages 45-49 (Male and Female)
Ages 50-54 (Male and Female)
Ages 55-59 (Male and Female)
Ages 60-64 (Male and Female)
Ages 65-69 (Male and Female)
Ages 70-74 (Male and Female)
Ages 75+ (Male and Female)
AWARDS WILL NOT BE MAILED – The Awards Ceremony has been scheduled well in advance and, in order to collect an award, a runner must attend the ceremony or have someone pick it up at the Awards Ceremony. NO EXCEPTIONS
VILLASPORT BAG DROP/GEAR CHECK
Athletes will have an opportunity to drop their pre-race and post-race belongings at the bag drop/gear check. Athletes will reclaim their belongings at the post-race zone.
ABOUT OUR SPONSOR
Fidelity Investments is among the most diversified financial services companies in the world, offering a full range of product solutions for individual investors, employers, institutions and intermediaries. Our fundamental mission is to help customers and clients achieve their financial objectives. Fidelity has $3.5 trillion in assets under administration, including managed assets of $1.6 trillion, as of December 31, 2010. For 65 years, Fidelity has maintained a commitment to continuous improvement and peerless customer and client service. However you do business with us – directly or through a third party – our pledge is to always put your interests first in everything we do.