2018 RACE CREW
Volunteer Registration for the 2018 The Woodlands Marathon:
- Register as an INDIVIDUAL – Click HERE
- Select a Time/Position by checking the box next to position
- Scroll to bottom of page to fill in required information.
- Fill in required information and agree to the volunteer waiver
- Click “Sign Up To Volunteer” button at the bottom of page
- A Race Crew Member will contact as we get closer to the event.
Various groups may qualify for donations back to their organization or group by volunteering for the event. Below is a detailed breakdown of the amounts a group/organization may receive for their support. Please contact the Volunteer Coordinator to see if you may qualify and the process for your organization.
Note: Water Stop Captain positions count as 3 volunteer positions towards the required criteria positions. Groups may only serve as 2 Water Stop Captains max.
- 20 volunteer positions = $200 donation
- 40 volunteer positions = $400 donation
- 60 volunteer positions = $600 donation
- 80 volunteer positions = $800 donation
- 100 volunteer positions = $1,000 donation
- 120 volunteer positions = $1,200 donation
- 140 volunteer positions = $1400 donation
- 160 volunteer positions = $1600 donation
- 180 volunteer positions = $1800 donation
- 210 volunteer positions = $2000 donation
- 225 volunteer positions = $2200 donation
- 250 volunteer positions = $2400 donation
If you are interested in volunteering as part of a group, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please understand that producing an event such as a marathon takes much detail and coordination. Volunteer assignments have been thought through with times. We understand that some of these times may not agree with your schedule and we wish we could accommodate your schedule but we cannot.
Step 1 – Read through the job descriptions to make sure it’s really what you want to do.
Step 2 – Once you’ve found a job you like then click the signup button to signup for that job.
Step 3 – Sit back and relax. We’ll send you updates and emails informing you on what’s going on and what to expect.
Step 4 – Be on time to the event and sign in at the recommended Volunteer Sign In/Out Station.
Step 5 – We will direct you to your specific captain and post that you will be supporting. Please stay the entire time that you agreed to volunteer.
Step 6 – Checkout with the Volunteer Captain at the completion of your assigned time.
Volunteer Matching Gift Program
Does your company offer matching gifts for volunteer hours? If so, please consider submitting your volunteer hours and finding out how to support the Launch Challenge as a beneficiary. If you have any questions, please contact the Executive Director at email@example.com