2019 RACE CREW
Volunteer Registration for the 2019 The Woodlands Marathon:
- Register as an INDIVIDUAL – Click HERE
Step 1 – Read through the job descriptions to make sure it’s really what you want to do.
Step 2 – Once you’ve found a job you like then click the signup button to signup for that job.
Step 3 – Sit back and relax. We’ll send you updates and emails informing you on what’s going on and what to expect.
Step 4 – Be on time to the event and sign in at the recommended Volunteer Sign In/Out Station.
Step 5 – We will direct you to your specific captain and post that you will be supporting. Please stay the entire time that you agreed to volunteer.
Step 6 – Checkout with the Volunteer Captain at the completion of your assigned time.
THE WOODLANDS MARATHON MANAGEMENT VOLUNTEER POLICY/GUIDELINES
- Volunteers must register online.
- Volunteers are not allowed to speak to the media on behalf of the event.
- Drugs and alcohol are prohibited
- Have Fun
- Dress appropriately
- Arrive on time
- Wear volunteer vest
- Follow best practices when working with food and/or liquids
- Adhere to Social Media Etiquette
- No group can register for more than 4 water stops.
- Water Stop Captains can only equal the number of water stops per registered group (4 water stops, 4 captain positions)
- Group Contributions: the cutoff to register members from any group will be 2 weeks prior to the event shift.
- Attendance: Group Volunteers that NO-SHOW for their registered/assigned shift will subtract two (2) points from their group’s final donation total.
- 20 volunteer positions = $200 donation
- 40 volunteer positions = $400 donation
- 60 volunteer positions = $600 donation
- 80 volunteer positions = $800 donation
- 100 volunteer positions = $1,000 donation
- 120 volunteer positions = $1,200 donation
- 140 volunteer positions = $1400 donation
- 160 volunteer positions = $1600 donation
- 180 volunteer positions = $1800 donation
- 210 volunteer positions = $2000 donation
- 225 volunteer positions = $2200 donation
- 250 volunteer positions = $2400 donation
One Volunteer Position = 1 Point towards Group Donation
ATTENDANCE: Group Volunteers that NO-SHOW for their registered/assigned shift will subtract two (2) points from their group’s final donation total.
If you are interested in volunteering as part of a group, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com
Volunteer Matching Gift Program
Does your company offer matching gifts for volunteer hours? If so, please consider submitting your volunteer hours and finding out how to support the Launch Challenge as a beneficiary. If you have any questions, please contact the Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org