2017 RACE CREW
Volunteer Registration for the 2017 The Woodlands Marathon:
- Register as an INDIVIDUAL – Click HERE
- Select a Time/Position by checking the box next to position
- Click “Sign Up” button
- Fill in required information and agree to the volunteer waiver
- Click “Sign Up” button at the bottom
- A Race Crew Member will contact as we get closer to the event.
Add a GROUP – Click HERE
- Enter your “email address”
- Set password for group
- Click “SUBMIT”
- Re-enter password
- Enter “First” and “Last” name
- Click “Please Set Up My Account”
- Fill out the form
- Click “Add Group”
- A “Volunteer Coordinator” will contact you with instructions
Join a GROUP – Click HERE
- Click on the link above
- Find your group
- Enter password (from Group Leader)
- Join the group by filling out the required information
- Agree to the volunteer waiver and if under the age of 18 must have a Parent/Guardian electronic signature.
Various groups may qualify for donations back to their organization or group by volunteering for the event. Below is a detailed breakdown of the amounts a group/organization may receive for their support. Please contact the Volunteer Coordinator to see if you may qualify and the process for your organization.
Note: Water Stop Captain positions count as 4 volunteer positions towards the required criteria positions.
- 15 volunteer positions = $200 donation
- 30 volunteer positions = $400 donation
- 45 volunteer positions = $600 donation
- 60 volunteer positions = $800 donation
- 75 volunteer positions = $1,000 donation
- 100 volunteer positions = $1,200 donation
- 125 volunteer positions = $1400 donation
- 150 volunteer positions = $1600 donation
- 175 volunteer positions = $1800 donation
- 200 volunteer positions = $2000 donation
- 225 volunteer positions = $2200 donation
- 250 volunteer positions = $2400 donation
If you are interested in volunteering as part of a group, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please understand that producing an event such as a marathon takes much detail and coordination. Volunteer assignments have been thought through with times. We understand that some of these times may not agree with your schedule and we wish we could accommodate your schedule but we cannot.
Step 1 – Read through the job descriptions to make sure it’s really what you want to do.
Step 2 – Once you’ve found a job you like then click the signup button to signup for that job.
Step 3 – Sit back and relax. We’ll send you updates and emails informing you on what’s going on and what to expect.
Step 4 – Be on time to the event and sign in at the recommended Volunteer Sign In/Out Station.
Step 5 – We will direct you to your specific captain and post that you will be supporting. Please stay the entire time that you agreed to volunteer.
Step 6 – Checkout with the Volunteer Captain at the completion of your assigned time.
Volunteer Matching Gift Program
Does your company offer matching gifts for volunteer hours? If so, please consider submitting your volunteer hours and finding out how to support the Launch Challenge as a beneficiary. If you have any questions, please contact the Executive Director at email@example.com