OVER $1 MILLION RAISED THROUGH THE CHARITY CHALLENGE
The Beck & Masten Charity Challenge will award $12,500 in prize money to the charities of the top fundraisers!
New in 2019
We have an application process to be a featured charity in the Beck & Masten Charity Challenge. Click Here to submit your charity. We will select 13 nonprofits for the 2019 Beck & Masten Charity Challenge.
$12,500 Charity Challenge Prize Purse
The following awards will be provided to the charities of the highest athlete fundraisers:
1st Place Fundraiser $3,000
2nd Place Fundraiser $2,000
3rd Place Fundraiser $1,000
4th Place Fundraiser $750
5th-11th Place Fundraisers $500
12th-20th Place Fundraisers $250
3 SIMPLE STEPS TO TAKE THE CHALLENGE
- Register for The Woodlands event distance of your choice.
- Click here to select an approved nonprofit and create your Reason2Race a donation campaign.
- Share your campaign with family, friends and anyone you know!
How the Beck & Masten Charity Challenge works
- There is no cost to take the challenge
- There is no minimum fundraising requirement to participate
- We encourage you to set a high goal, at least $1,000
- Top Fundraisers will be determined at 10:00am on March 1, 2019. You can continue to fundraise after this date to maximize your you fundraising impact.
For questions please contact Tiffany Robinson at email@example.com